Monday 30 January 2017

100 days of happiness: week 4

Welcome to week 4 of my 100 days of happiness. I'm not going to lie it's getting harder to find something each day that has made me smile, not because there hasn't been anything I'm just worried about sharing the same type of photos each time. But anyway, without further ado this was week 4. 
The week started of great by finally getting my internet sorted! Ever since Christmas it has either been running slow or dropping out completely. We guessed it was due to the phone line being damaged outside after the strong winds over Christmas and finally after four weeks we were proved right! On Tuesday I had a small loss at Slimming World which I chuffed with especially as I was out Saturday night and caved to pizza at the end of the night! On Wednesday I worked a late shift and as usual was happy to find a parking space. Then on Thursday after a weird day at work where some major changes were announced I was happy to get home to a lovely cup of tea. 
Friday carried on from the day before and I was happy to get home to an empty house and get into my slobby clothes. Saturday brought happy mail from Facebook, I'd been eyeing up this stamp for ages. Then yesterday I used my slow cooker for the first time and made Slimming World campfire stew which was bloody lovely, so lovely in fact that I have scoffed leftovers tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment