Saturday 28 July 2012

Twilight Addicts CC: My challenge Specs Appeal

This weekend a few of the Twilight Addicts are having their own cyber crop. I've never taken part in a cyber crop before as I've usually been working so I cant meet the challenge deadlines, but luckily enough I'm off this weekend and as we're a nice bunch of lasses we've set the deadline for a weeks time! We're all taking turns setting a challenge, for my challenge I took inspiration from ATDML who sometimes set a challenge where you have to select 3 elements from the table but you can only have 1 element in each row and column
EDWARD                     BELLA                       JACOB
Use more than 1 photo    Use paints/mists        Make your own
                                                                 embellishment
Avert from reg 12x12    Use stitching/sewing       Use at least 2 diff
                                                               alphas  
Use stash from only              Use at least 3             Cluster
one manufacturer      diff patterned papers      embellishments

                                                              
                                         



This is the layout I made

From the list I chose to use more than 1 photo, use at least 2 different alphas & used 3 different papers. The papers are MME Nostalgia which cam with a Gottacraft Kit and I love them, it was a shame to cut the up lol! The small alphas are Authentique and the large American Crafts thickers

1 comment:

  1. Super layout and how spooky I hadn't seen what your 3 elements were and I have chosen the exact same three!!

    ReplyDelete