Sunday 22 May 2016

I Love That Smile: NSD layout

The second challenge on the For The Love Of Pretty Paper National Scrapbook Day weekend crop was to stamp our own embellishments. I looked through my box of stamps to look for anything I could use to make an embellishment and found a tag and heart stamp on a Gorjuss Girl set which I thought I could use and a gorgeous camera stamp from Stampin Up and scrapped this layout. 
I love this photo of Boo taken last summer at the park. I stamped out the tag and stamped the heart on top of this before layering some stickers from MME and Kesi Art to make an embellishment.

 I stamped the camera and decided to fussy cut this for a simple embellishment to place at the top with a Fancy Pants sticker which I used for my title and a Heidi Swapp bow. 
The papers are from a Recollections pad, transparency is Becky Higgins Project Life. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the embellishments on this layout and that photo is super cute!

    ReplyDelete