Wednesday 3 May 2017

Super hero fun: Daring Cardmakers challenge

This weeks challenge on the Daring Cardmakers blog was in honour of National Superhero day. I admit I had to really rack my brains for this one as I can't say I have anything that screams superheroes. But after looking through my stamps I found something that may work. 
I kind of bent the rules of the challenge and decided to use a knight in shining armour as my superhero and used a CC Designs stamp. After colouring the image in I found an old Elle's Studio flag which matched the feather and shield perfectly. I also managed to use some more scraps from my refusing to go down scraps basket! 

4 comments:

  1. Love your card. Every girl dreams of their night in shining armour. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love this card! It's just fab. Definitely the perfect moment for a knight in shining armour! hehe
    Thanks for playing along with our super hero dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the dare - a gallant knight is every much a super hero as someone in a latex mask and a cape, hee hee! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete