Wednesday 9 December 2015

Milton Keynes Layouts part 2

Now that I've got a spare five minutes I thought I'd better share the last of the layouts I made during my scrappy time in Milton Keynes! 

This is probably one of my favourite photos I've taken of the gorgeous sunsets at Shell Island. 
I went for something a little different for me, keeping it clean and simple. I used some mist with my heart stencil from Stampin Up to create a background and just layered some papers from Amy Tangerine Stitched. The chipboard elements are from MME. 

Finally I scrapped this layout of a cute puppy pic of the in laws dog Skip. Being a terrier mix he has hyperactive moments running around the house before crashing out! 
The wood floor paper is from Crate Paper Craft Market and the others are scraps from October Afrernoon & Simple Stories. The Love was already printed on the paper so I just added Puppy to it to make my title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment