Saturday 14 June 2014

Fancy Footwear

Working in a children's shop I see the vast selection of things you can buy for little ones and I have to say there is sooo much nice stuff! So much so that you'll often hear customers and staff cooing over the clothes and wondering why they don't make them in adult sizes! I also asked the same thing when I saw Boo's shoe collection, I'm not ashamed to say I was slightly jealous! So obviously I had to document this in her scrapbook
How cute are they?? I used papers and cut aparts from Maggie Holmes Flea Market collection. I intended to use the music paper for my background from the start, but a happy accident as I pulled it from the pack saw me tear the top corner so I trimmed it down and mounted it onto a floral piece and I'm happy with how it looks. 

So, which pair would you have? For me it has to be the star high tops, I love them! 

This is layout 27/30 

2 comments:

  1. Such adorable shoes - I have far too many shoes but I would happily add both of theses to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and a lovely one for Boo's album - yep it would be the star boots for me too x

    ReplyDelete