Sunday 29 September 2013

Sunny Sunday

This week has been a glorious week weather wise. Even when it's been cloudy it's been warm and when the sun has shone like today it's been lovely giving us probably the last chance to go out without jackets and layers. Strange to think that the week before I contemplated for a split second putting the heating on and quickly ordered boots for work so not to get cold toes, boots which arrived the day the weather warmed up and have since sat in their box in the wardrobe but I'm not going to complain! Even though we have been tricked into thinking it is still summer there are tell tell signs that autumn is definitely on its way with forest floors now covered with a carpet of leaves. 
So after a pleasant walk this morning through local woodland and meadows I sat down to scrap while Ian watched motor racing. This is the layout I made
The photos are of the flower lined entry to Liberty. I've got a fair amount of cardstock mounting up from kits as I seem to be using patterned paper for my backgrounds lately, so I decided to replicate the background I used for my Bumper Cars layout but decided against gutting the cardstock as I've got plenty to go around at the moment lol! Papers used are ones you may recognise from recent layouts; Studio Calico, Kesi Art & Alison Kreft. The title is Amy Tangerine & my favourite Poolside Thickers. 

1 comment:

  1. The weather was been wonderful hasn't it :)
    Love the folded embellished corner to your great page x

    ReplyDelete