Monday 19 August 2013

Notebook Swap

A few weeks ago my scrappy friend Gemma organised a notebook swap for the Meadow Barners, where we brought a hardcover notebook and decorated it for someone else. 

My swappee was Fiona. This was the first notebook swap I'd taken part in so I had a lack of ideas in my tiny mind. But while I was rummaging through my die cuts box I came across some vintage, dressmaking embellishments, perfect for Fi who is a dab hand with the sewing machine. So I teamed them up with some Papermania paper from a retro range they released last year and made this

I also received a beautiful notebook from Gemma as part of the swap
I love it, it's so cute especially the little owl charm. My plan is to use this to jot down any scrappy or blog post ideas when I'm out and about, as I normally think of things and forget what they were by the time I get home lol! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your notebook and the one that Gemma made for you, both really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea, can't wait to get mine... I really loved doing mine for Tara and she nearly didn't get it lol

    Yours are both lovely (love the dressmakers one) and the one Gemma made you is so perfect :D

    ReplyDelete