Wednesday 16 January 2013

O' Christmas Tree

I've had a rather productive few days scrapping wise, managing to do two layouts so it looks as though I'm keeping up with my scrap more goal. One layout is for Sketchy Scrappers so I'll share that with you at the end of the month, but the other is for the current House Challenge over on UKS. This month's challenge was to use this sketch
I decided to turn the sketch to the side, grabbed my current Quirky Kits and made this layout
The photo is of a personalised decoration we have on our Christmas tree. Everything used came from the kits. The background paper is from Dear Lizzy "Frith & Frolic" which I love! The papers on the photo mount were cut from the cut apart sheets included in the kit. These are good for journaling or Project Life but I couldnt see myself using them for this but I liked the papers so I cut them up!
As you can see I'm still loving doilies so I was chuffed to bits when I saw all the doilies included in the kit!


1 comment:

  1. great layout, cant wait to see the one you did for the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete