Wednesday 1 June 2011

Leah's Album: Wedding Day

This month for Sketch & Scrap we had a lovely sketch set by 2Angels AKA Carin
For my layout I decided to make a start on Leah's album and chose a photo of my Auntie & Uncles (Leah's grandparents) wedding as this was a perfect excuse for adding hearts, which was the perfect excuse to buy a heart punch hehe! This is my layout here...
I love using old book pages in cards and thought they added to the vintage feel with the Dymo labels. The papers are from a recent grab box from Sarah's cards, the floral paper is from American Crafts "I Do" range, the blue paper is the reverse side to some stripey Fancy Pants paper.

I finished 2 other pages over the weekend and will take pics once I can get the camera back from Ian lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment