Wednesday 22 March 2017

Music on the Meadows: Sketchy Scrappers March sketch

What's this? Blogging three days in a row? That's right I'm back with another blog post. While away at Dukes Farm Gemma set the March sketch for Sketchy Scrappers. It was fun as there were four members of Sketchy Scrappers away at the retreat and we all interpreted the sketch slightly differently. This was the sketch: 
I decided to scrap a photo of my and my best friend at the time at Music on the Meadows in Stamford probably about 12/13 years ago. Music on the Meadows was a local music festival held during festival week in Stamford where local bands could play. 
I used some older papers from Studio Calico and Crate Paper. Luckily while we were away someone had a hexagon punch so I could punch lots of hexagons out. I didn't want to embellish the page too much as it had the hexagons sweeping across the page so I kept it simple by scattering some wood veneer stars.  Will I make it four days blogging in a row? You'll have to wait and see! X

No comments:

Post a Comment