Tuesday 21 March 2017

100 Days of Happiness: Week 11

Blimey another week has whizzed by and I'm nearing the end of my 100 days of happiness challenge. I'm surprised I've managed to keep it up and to be honest I've enjoyed it. I'm even contemplating carrying on for another 100 days, what do you think? If you'd like to see me carry on with the challenge leave me a comment. So without further ado this was week 11
On Monday it was back to work which was a bummer but my day was brightened with an email I'd received while I was away confirming how much my bonus was. Tuesday was weigh in day and I was surprised with a 1.5lb loss especially as I had only weighed  four days earlier on Thursday, guess being at work has its uses! On Wednesday evening there was a gorgeous sky outside as I washed up. I love the spring as the lighter evenings mean that the sunsets are as beautiful as the sunrises. On Thursday I managed to use some of my holiday hours and finished work at lunchtime which meant I could take a detour via TK Maxx on the way home TK see what little bargains they had. Unfortionetly they had no crafty bargains but I did pick up these cute bowls for £2.99 each to put on my desk with odd embellishments in. 
On Friday I received an unexpected email from Sky. For the past 12 months we've been in a deal where we've had free broadband and have only had to pay the line rental. I knew this deal was coming to an end soon and to be honest I was getting ready to shop around for a deal elsewhere especially as Sky had recently increased their prices, so to receive an email saying they were going to extend the deal for another 12 months was great! On Saturday we went to Asda to do the weekly shop and I spied that Prosecco was on offer and was cheaper than my normal bottle of wine so I treated myself. Finally Sunday was a lazy day was the weather was pants so while I got on with housework the slow cooker was on with a Slimming World Beef Ragu I'd seen online and it was absolutely delicious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment