Monday 8 June 2015

The start of a summer of Scavenging

Last week saw the start of Rinda's summer scavenger hunt she sets every summer. Every summer I say I'm going to take part and fail miserably but I thought I'd give it another go. I'm happy to say so far so good and I managed to cross three items from the list.

First of all was number 1, a bouquet of flowers. I snapped these lovely flowers from my mums garden which she had on her kitchen table. I admit I did take the mick out of her for having them in a Christmas jug! 

Next up was an easy one for me, number 7 a turtle. At the moment we are looking after the inlaws tortoise while they are away. 

Finally on Saturday I snapped this for number 5 Architectual Columns. The outside of our local library. 





2 comments:

  1. These are all great, and I"m glad you're having another go at it this year.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete