Sunday 7 June 2015

It's sooo fluffy: Challenge YOUrself #19

How are we halfway through the year??? It's scary how time flies! At least now, well as I write this post that is, summer is finally here, the sun is shining, it's strawberry season and it's my birthday month! And it's also time for a new Challenge YOUrselfchallenge. This month is a nice and easy challenge where anything goes so long as YOU are in the photo! As it's an anything goes challenge I chose I random silly photo of me hugging Fluffy from Despicable Me!
I'll let you into a secret: I took this photo just so i could the gorgeous unicorn paper and embellishment from Pink Paislee's Bella Rouge collection! The papers are from that collection apart from the black & white paper on the left which is from Studio Calico. 
I used one of my trusted doilies, I have to admit I never thought I'd be able to use a grey one on anything, a diamond piece from Bella Rouge and flair from A Flair for Buttons to make a cluster.
For my title I used some mini Tim Holtz alpha stickers and Thickers from Amy Tangerine. I finished off with some trusty sprinkles of mist.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute layout and love the new blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome and fun layout, Jess! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper is awesome. Great excuse for a selfie.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - you don't often see unicorns on layouts :D Love the multicoloured misting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love unicorns.. and it's PINK! love it! love the layout and colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well on purpose or not it all looks fab! My birthday month too :) enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful and so fun that you took the picture so you could use the unicorn paper! I love the colors you used, the splatters, the embellishments and how you did the word fluffy - all perfect! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete