Thursday 13 March 2014

Meadow Barn Layouts: Part 2

I'm back again with the last of the layouts I completed at Meadow Barn. 

Layout 5 Family Love:
For my fifth layout I used the sketch I had myself and Gemma 
As well as the sketch we also had to use Washi 
Another photo from my brothers wedding of myself and Ian with Vincent and Penny 
Papers & cut a parts: Crate Paper Close Knit
Stickers: Fancy Pants, Lily Bee Designs 
Washi from my stash 

Layout 6 Bon Jovi Birthday:
These photos are of myself and my boss Jess at Bon Jovi last year 
Cardstock: Bazzil 
Papers: Amy Tangerine Yes Please & Ready, Set, Go
Alphas: Alison Kreft Recorded
Embellishments: Studio Calico wood veneer stars, Doily & Washi from my stash 

Layout 7 Funky Boots:
A random photo of my pink, floral Doc Martens 
Papers: Amy Tamgerine, Recollections
Alphas: American Crafts Thickers
Embellishments: Doily, buttons, Washi & star from my stash, Elle's Studio flags, Fancy Pants sticker

Layout 8 I love you always:
Ian took this photo of me having cuddles with my niece 
Cardstock: Bazzil
Papers: Crate Paper Close Knit, a scrap of Amy Tangerine Ready, Set, Go
Cut a parts: Close Knit
Doily from my stash

So those were all the layouts I made over the weekend, kick starting my 30 layout challenge. Since I have come home I have finished another two layouts taking my total up to 10. I'm a third of the way there! 



2 comments:

  1. Great layouts :) Still love the boots on the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I NEED a pair of those funky boots :)

    ReplyDelete