Sunday 10 March 2013

Photo Bomb

Luckily while I was at Meadow Barn the March sketch for the Tag-a-longs monthly sketch over on UKS went live so I was able to make a layout while I was there. This months sketch was set by Suze



I liked this sketch as it had lots of different layers to it. This is the layout I came up with



This photo was again taken at Port Meirion. Ian was taking a number of pics to make a panoramic scene, when we checked them after this one made us laugh as it looks as though the statue from the building below us is peeking over the wall or photo bombing us! All the papers except for the backing paper are from my scraps. I loved the Polaroid frames which came in a past Quirky Kit but didn't really know how to us them but I thought this one was ideal for framing the statue. I just added some die cuts from my stash, some twine, a doily & some Washi Tape from Gemma.

So that's it for Meadow Barn layouts its back to the grind stone tomorrow but I will try to keep blogging even if they aren't the most interesting of posts lol!

Love & hugs
Jess
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Jess! Especially considering that you've used scraps and bits and pieces of other kits - well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that polaroid frame. Shame that work has to interrupt your scrapping time!
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete