Wednesday 2 August 2017

We're all mad here: Daring Cardmakers Challenge

This weeks challenge on the Daring Cardmakers Bloglis to create an Alice in Wonderland inspired card. I am a HUGE fan of over thing Alice in Wonderland so jumped at the chance to take part in this challenge, especially ad i knew i had the perfect stash. For my birthday last year mum brought me some Alice in Wonderland toppers amd papers from Debbie Moore so i dug this out and decided to use a Mad Hatter topper to make this card. 
I decided to mix one of the papers from the collection with some of my scraps just to lift it a bit. I used scraps from Amy Tangerine which seemed to tie in perfectly. 

5 comments:

  1. That's a great card, Jess. Thanks for sharing it with the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the Mad Hatter topper and beautiful papers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, such a fantastic image. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a fab card!
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers and sharing your "Alice" crd this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looove this! Beautiful background papers and I love the way your Mad Hatter looks a bit scary. I think he's a bit of a scary character, don't you? Anyway, thanks so, sooo much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete