Monday 24 July 2017

Eurovision Snacks

So since my craft filled week of 3 layouts and 1 card made in a week i have since made...nothing! Yep normal service has resumed with work, etc so I've not had a chance to sit at my desk other than to watch a couple of episodes of Pretty Little Liars on Netflix in the morning when I've been on a late shift! Before I go one to share one of my recent layouts, has anyone seen Pretty Little Liars? Oh my god I love it but I cant keep up with the twists and turns! I could write a whole blog post about the programme and my theories but I wont! Instead this os the first layout I made during my return of the mojo week. 
This layout was for the March mid month challenge over on the Sketchy Scrappers group on Facebook. The challenge was simply to get messy with mists, scraps, etc. I had this photo of my posh (but cheap) Macaroons which served as our Eurovision snack during last years Eurovison. I made a messy background with some mists and stamps which I then went on to mainly cover up! All the papers, except for the base, were scraps from my basket and to stick with the messy theme I went around and outlined everything. 
I embellished with some oddments i had in one of my bowls which I have on my desk, some wood veneer hearts and the perfect diecut from Paige Evans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment