Tuesday 4 April 2017

100 Days of Happiness: Week 13

My 100 days of happiness are slowly drawing to a close and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! This was week 13. 
At the start of the week I was able to do a bit of scrapping, finishing a layout I started over the weekend. On Tuesday Ian came back from a couple of days away in Stamford. While he was there he went to the mid lent fair which was in town and brought me some naughty sweets back. On Wednesday the first of my happy mail parcels arrived with my parcel from Craftie Charlie landing on my doorstep. Thursday was the second of my live learning days for my training. Both days went well but I was still glad to get home to a cup of tea. 
On Friday and Saturday I had more happy mail arrive. On Friday my cute sign from Kirsten & Belle arrived, and on Saturday my Stampin Up order from Fiona arrived. On Sunday I was super organised and had done the supermarket shop and my jobs by lunch which meant I good chill, do some reading and watch the BTCC on the telly. 

1 comment: