Sunday 14 August 2016

My Scrappy Mojo has returned!

Yes you've read the title correct, my scrappy mojo has returned! After a couple months of not feeling inspired I've sat down and scrapped three layouts in a week! I'm not entirely sure why my mojo went, I think it was partly due to needing more albums and page protectors meaning that I've got a box of layouts waiting to be filed and I didn't want to add any more to this to try and find a home for at a later date. All I know is that while making an anniversary card (which I'll show in a later post) last week I was cutting a sentiment from a cut apart sheet of paper and something just clicked, I looked at the sheet and thought cut a parts would be perfect for July's Sketchy Scrappers sketch (below) and just went for it. 
The first paper pad I picked up for inspiration was Maggie Holmes Flea Market and I immediately thought of a photo I've had for ages from when I went to an antiques fair with mum three years ago. 
I cut some random cut aparts and placed them diagonally as shown in the sketch and added some news print Card Candi I've had for ages. 



No comments:

Post a Comment