Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sitting Pretty

While I have some free time before the next chapter starts I'm trying to get as much crafting in as I can. One layout I managed to complete recently was one for the challenge Gemma set us. We had to use this sketch and use either something homemade or altered, cue the huge groan from me! 
I started thinking about the circle background on the sketch and remembered I had some die cut paper I had brought when I first started scrapping, and thought it would be good to alter it with my mists. 
I have to say I'm very impressed with how it turned out especially as some old paper is no longer in my stash. As you can tell by the first photo, I picked a photo of Boo taken last summer and made this layout. 
I went for a turquoise, peach and orange colour scheme. I used the B side of a Christmas Fancy Pants paper for my background and then used some old MME papers from the Miss Caroline range. 


1 comment:

  1. It's a brilliant layout! You've done a great job altering the die cut paper :)

    ReplyDelete