Sunday 9 February 2014

52 Cards Challenge wk6: using a collection pack

For this weeks challenge Nat asked us to use a collection pack to make a card. I do not have full collection packs and only a few 6x6 paper pads. Then last week I was naughty and purchased the Glitz Hello Again collection pack as I have had my eye on this for a while, and had intended to use this for the challenge. Then when I was over at my mums I noticed the Tilly Daydream collection she had brought have price. The images of this collection are so cute and even though the majority of them are autumninal or wintery there are a couple you could use all year round. So I changed my mind and "borrowed" some of the collection to make a birthday card for my friends daughter who is 6 in a couple of weeks. 
I matted the topper on to some gold mirror card and matted this onto some of the paper from the collection and then onto a kraft card blank. I used a Martha Stewart punch to punch some butterflies from some more paper from the collection and finally added some ribbon from my stash. 

3 comments:

  1. Awww really cute card - I love that paper and it all works on the kraft background really well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute. Perfect for a six year old girl.

    ReplyDelete