Saturday 29 June 2013

Few new goodies

Hi, thought I'd do a quick post to show some new goodies I brought recently from Crafty Charlie. I do a lot of posting for Ian when he sells things so I run up a tab & then treat myself to lovely things with the money lol! 
I love the MFT stamp set with Audrey Hepburn sayings. I thought this would be ideal for making "just because" cards, ie none birthday, anniversary? Etc cards. 

I also ordered the MFT Polaroid die as I thought this would be handy to add frames to any Instagram photos I print off, but again would make an interesting feature on any project. 

Finally I ordered some staple October Afternoon mini market stickers. I like using small stickers on titles and have been using some Authentique letter stickers but I'm getting to the annoying stage where key letters are missing lol!  

1 comment:

  1. Love the sentiment stamps. They will be perfect on 'Just Because' cards :o)

    ReplyDelete