Saturday 1 September 2012

Challenge Layouts

Its the first of the month again which means another reveal for Sketchy Scrappers. This months sketch was set by Jo
I liked this sketch as it as a relatively simple one, which is good as I had to quickly do my layout this week before the deadline. I decided to rotate the sketch and came up with this layout
I decided to use a funny photo of Vern and Rodger playing with a Yorkie Easter egg box. The dotty and flower paper are from the last Quirky Lite Kit and are from Kesi Art, the other papers are from my scrap bag. I used American Crafts ribbon for the horizontal strips as I felt paper would probably be too heavy, and  if I'm honest I wasnt too sure which papers to use!

I also did a second layout this week, my first weekly challenge on UKS for AGES!! For this weeks challenge we were asked to scrap a place, to use circles & to use either gold, silver or bronze. This is the layout I made
 The photos are of a waterfall at a disused goldmine during our walk at Tyddyn Gwladys. I used some Bo Bunny double dot cardstock and some MME Miss Caroline paper as my base. The circles are scraps from my scrap bag punched with a Martha Stewart punch with small heart buttons on top. For the gold I used a strip of gold ribbon. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of doing more challenges. x

1 comment:

  1. Both great LO's Jess but esp love the one of Vern and Rodger :)

    ReplyDelete