Saturday 30 July 2011

Two more Layouts

Its been a while since my last post and I have no idea where the time has gone! In my last post I was on a scrapping roll but that soon stopped, maybe Zumba has had something to do with it as I've recently taken this up and love it! I'm not one for exercise but this is so much fun you just dance and wiggle your bum alot! The down side is I come home completly shattered and dripping with sweat so scrapping has been put on hold. I have however managed to do a couple of quick layouts for Leah's album, as well as a layout for Sketch & Scrap but you'll have to wait a couple of days to see that (insert evil laugh here!) Anway on with the layouts...

 This layout is of Leah with her brother Ben who was born 3 years ago. I would say he was her little brother but he was a whopper when he was born! A close up of the star embellishment I made using Sizzix Primitive Star dies
The second layout is of Leah's grandad, my Uncle. The paper used came with the current issue of Scrapbook Magazine, they are suppossed to be seaside papers which I would normally have no use for but found a couple of sheets which were not themed.
My scallop edge punch seems to be playing up at the moment and eating the paper, leaving junks missing. Luckily the photo has covered where this happened!

1 comment:

  1. Just been catching up with blogs and lovely to see so many lovely layouts Jess - sorry not got time to comment on each post but great that you have been so productive.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete