Monday 31 July 2017

That one time auto correct would have come in handy!

I dont know about you but i have love hate relationship with auto correct on my phone, it loves to torment me and i generally hate it for this! But just as i sat down to start writing this blog post showing you another one of my recent layouts I noticed a spelling mistake on my title. Granted I could have quickly gone and corrected this, took another photo of it and then blogged it and you would have been none the wiser, but In all honesty I cant be arsed to that so you'll just have to deal with it! This layout I made for the May sketch challenge on Sketchy Scrappers which was set by Elaine. 
After searching through my photos and picking a couple of options, I decided i scrap another photo for my Harry Potter album. 
This photo is of the secret entrance to Dumbledore's office where saying the secret password of Sherbet (not sherbert, although to me it looks right and I've spent a good five minutes googling the spelling so you can make your own minds up!) lemon would gain you entry.  It took me ages to decide on what papers to use and in the end settled for some older papers from Heidi Swapp & Amy Tangerine. Looking through my ebellishments I found a lemon diecut which I couldnt see me using for anything else so had to use it here. 
So what do you think, is it Sherbet or Sherbert? What other words seems to catch you out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment