Sunday 16 July 2017

Everything comes in three's

You know how you're waiting for a bus and then three arrive at once? That's how it is with birthdays for me at this time of year, I have noone to make birthday cards for then three friends decide to have their birthday's within a week! I managed to find time a few weeks ago to get organised and make some cards for them.  This first card was for my friend Kelly. For this card I used papers and die cuts from Paige Evans On My Heart collection.
Next up was a card for Gemma, whose birthday is the same day! This was a smaller 4x4 card using papers from Dear Lizzy Daydreamer collection and die cuts from her Fine & Dandy collection. 
Finally was a card for my friend Nicola who was celebrating a certain big birthday. She didnt want to draw attention to this so I decided not to put this on the card and instead used a Studio Calico Project Life card which is perfect for Nic as when I worked with her she loved the Jellycat Bunnies we used to stock. I teamed this with papers from Dear Lizzy Neoploitan collection. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment