Tuesday 7 July 2015

At the Beach: Challenge YOUrself #20

Welcome to July and another new challenge from Challenge YOUrself. This months challenge is a colour combo and sketch challenge 
As I've said before when I scrap a colour combo I pull out any papers I have which match the palette and go from there. As these are quite summery colours it's no surprise I picked photos from a trip to the beach last summer. 
The papers I used are from Fancy Pants, Simple Stories & Cosmo Cricket. While picking my papers though I came across a problem Scrappers everywhere have faced at some point, when you like both sides of a paper! 
See what I mean??? 

I decided to use a cut apart from a Simple Stories paper as my title 
The chipboard button and bunting are from Fancy Pants and I finished with stickers from Simple Stories and Crafe Paper

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful layout, Jess! I love your take on this month's Challenge YOUrself challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, love the little heart sticker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gut as much as possible when using a paper that I love both sides of (or buy two sheets!!) Great layout - lovely summery photos

    ReplyDelete