Wednesday 1 February 2012

Where did January go?

Where did January go? Seriously looks as though I becoming a once a month blogger which is not good, must try harder! After New Year I got full time hours again as my boss is on maternity leave, baby Sofia was born on New Years Day so work has been hectic meaning when I get home I cant really be bothered to do alot! On the plus side it also means I'm invited to go to the trade shows with them, I went to my first one on Sunday and even though it was a busy day it was fun buying stock for Autumn/Winter 2012 (mad I know)
Anyway back to business! As it is February 1st it means the big Sketch & Scrap reveal...oohhh!! This months sketch was chosen by the lovely Heather
I always say its not offically Christmas until the famous Coca Cola advert with the trucks is on the telly, only then can I get stupidly excited! Imagine how the big kid in me felt when one of the trucks took a detour via Morrison's before Christmas! Needless to say I had to take some photos for a future LO....


I'm going to another show on Sunday, but I promise I have managed to do some more scrapping for an up and coming challenge on UKS, all will be revealed soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment