Tuesday 15 March 2011

Latest Purchases

I've been both good and bad lately. Good in the sense that I have resisted buying anymore stash, but bad in that I've been buying other things instead hehe!

First up are a couple of new additions to my Momiji doll collection. There is a new range out called the Book Club which these two belong to. Danielle "enjoys reading cook books and dreams of becoming a pastry chef", while Alex "enjoys reading about magic and predicting the future."

The other thing I brought is a new laptop bag. We've been looking for a new one for a little while, Ian wanted one with super cars on I said no, I wanted a Twilight Edward Cullen one he said no! So I was surprised when he agreed to this one ...

A Bon Jovi bag!!!!! I'm a happy bunny! x

No comments:

Post a Comment