Tuesday 1 March 2011

Ducky Poo

Probably not the best choice of title but all will become clear later lol!

As I said in my last post I've recently joined the lovely ladies in Sketch & Scrap. Today is the first day of uploading our interpretations of this months sketch and here is mine..

 The photos, which aren't great as they were taken on the Iphone, were taken during one of our walks in Wakerley Woods. There are a variety of different trees as you would expect with woods lol, and some places you could easily think you've gotten lost and ended up in Forks! The papers are a mixture of My Minds Eye papers I think, Jewelery Box thickers and trees from DCWV Green Stack.

Now back to the title. The inlaws have just come back from a week in the Lakes and while we got the usually box of biscuits Buster was given a new duck toy which he loves! Its a cuddly duck which squeeks when you squeeze it. He spent all of yesterday afternoon throwing it around the house trying to "kill" it. I tried to take a photo of him mid "kill" without success as he wouldnt stand still or you had to keep ducking (lol) as a duck flew over your head! I did manage to get this snap of him pooped on the sofa bless him!

2 comments:

  1. Buster looks very happy snuggled up with his new friend.

    Lovely layout

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy with ducky too!

    L xx

    ReplyDelete