Wednesday 9 February 2011

Weekly Challenge layout

Blimey I'm on roll with both my scrapping and my blog posts! Yesterday I did a layout for the weekly challenge on UKS, my first attempt at a challenge for ages!!

This weeks challenge was set by the Dizzy Dots and has perfect timing! The criteria was: to use the sketch provided, scrap a photo of a group of people (see what I mean!), include stitching & include pink. The photo I used just had to be the group shot from the Twilight Addicts weekend, no question! For the stitching I doodled fake stitching, I really should learn to sew! Finally I covered some cardboard swirls given to me by the mad Heatherblossom with pink Stitckles.

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely layout Jess - I think you are the first twilighter to get a layout done using the group photo.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to be that photo didnt Jess, the timing was perfect! Great LO, love the pink swirlies x

    And well done you for blogging so much :) Keep it up

    Dee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a lovely lo and a fab pic too

    Lisa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete