Saturday 12 February 2011

Valentines Card

Its hard to believe where the time goes. It only seems like yesterday that I was at Peacehaven. I also cant believe its Valentines day on Monday, for weeks I've been thinking "I'll make a card later", "I'll do it tomorrow" then yesterday it was "argh I haven't made a card yet"! Luckily Ian has gone off biking again today so I've been able to make one without being interrupted or quickly hiding it out the way. This is what I created...

 I've been after some Kraft cards for a while but haven't been able to find any in Stamford. I knew Papermania had brought some out but when I asked in our small craft shop they didn't have a clue what I was taking about so I was pleased when I managed to get some from the Range yesterday. I've liked the idea of using book pages as papers but have never dared to rip a page out, luckily we've got an old dictionary which is falling part so it came in handy. The ribbon is from a fab haberdashery in town while I was there I also brought this lovely material...
I have no idea what I'll use it for but its bound to come in handy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Jess, so simple and elegant.

    As for the fabric - very nice! Im sure you'll find some use for it and I'll expect to see it appear on this blog very soon :)

    Dee
    xx

    ReplyDelete