Monday 7 December 2015

Family: Challenge YOUrself #24

The first layout I scrapped in Milton Keynes was for this months Challenge YOUrself challenge. This month we sre asking you to use the sketch below and to use your favourite family photo.
I don't have many family photos with everyone in them, we only seem to get together for photo ops during big family occasions such as weddings and I'd already scrapped the family photos from my brother's wedding. Luckily though I found a photo of myself, mum, dad & brother taken during my niece's Christening last year. 
I used papers from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection which I'd recently picked up from TK Maxx as the colours match our outfits perfectly. I also used  Amy Tangerine Thickers, butterflies from Studio Calico, hearts from Teresa Collins and tiny word stickers from Crate Paper. 
Pop over to the blog to check out the other fab layouts from the design team and to join in! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. I didn't realise you'd used butterflies and the alpha stars too lol

    ReplyDelete