Wednesday 15 April 2015

It's Pebbles: Sketchy Scrappers

This months sketch over on Sketchy Scrappers was set by yours truly. I went scrolling through my sketches Pinterest board and chose this sketch 
I liked the different layers and shapes and thought it would be a good challenge. I picked another Boo photo and scrapped this layout
My brother sent me this photo of Boo with an adorable Pebbles Flintstone ponytail, it was too cute! 

I used papers from Dear Lizzy Serendipity including some scraps from previous projects so I think I managed to use two sheets entirely woohoo! I then used embellishments from Heidi Swapp, Crate Paper, some buttons & washi from my stash, Dear Lizzy Thickers & a Bella Boulevard crochet heart I received in a grab box a while ago. 
And shock horror I actually journaled, something I always neglect. 

1 comment: