Sunday 17 February 2013

Camping Companions

After a week of mainly card making I managed to get some quick scrapping done this morning. Each month in the Tag-a-longs on UKS we have a team sketch to inspire us. This months sketch was set by the lovely Caz



I tend to struggle with layouts needing more than two photos but luckily I had three photos which fitted the bill perfectly.



These photos were taken last summer when we had a short camping trip to nearby Wing Hall a lovely campsite close to Rutland Water which is far enough away when we want a break but not too far if it pees it down lol! It states on their website that they have free range chickens roaming the grounds (luckily no eggs have been found in our tent yet lol!) but on this occasion they also had pigs! I love pigs and wanted to take a small one home!

The papers are all My Minds Eye and are from my scraps bag except for the backing paper which is from a past Quirky Kit. I used some Maya Road Kraft doily pieces for the circular elements and carried on the Kraft elements with a flag and an Elle Studio label. The "hello" is cut from a cut Part from Echo Park Photo Freedom. The alphas are some older Prima canvas letters.

Thanks for stopping by. Love & hugs
Jess
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Awww lovely layout - I love piggies too but not the smell LOL!! My nan use to work on a pig farm and I would have to help her clean the stys in the school holidays - urrgggh. I am going to bookmark this sketch as I love multi photo sketches especially ones for three landscape.

    Well done for using up scraps x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos lol, great layout :) think ive used that sketch before looks very familiar....

    ReplyDelete