Thursday 6 December 2012

Cutie Pie

In between the chaos of Christmas and half through and 10 day stretch at work I managed to find an hour to do the the weekly challenge on UKS. First we had to use the following sketch
Then we could use either a pink and brown colour scheme or purple and green, and we had to use a flower and a brad. I took a really cute photo of Buster last week snug on the sofa with a blanket and his cuddly toy while it was wet and windy outside, I would have loved to stay with him but had to go to work! Anyway I printed it off and made this layout
I used the reverse side of a piece of MME paper from the last Quirky Kit which has a wood grain effect on it as my base card, then picked out some scraps from my scrap bag. The title and journalling spot came from the MME Nostalgia diecut sheet, I keep all diecuts in a box now as I find I actually use them this way! I then had to go hunting for my flowers and brads as I havnt used them for sssssooooo long!

1 comment: