Thursday 1 November 2012

Snapshots of our Summer

Well the clocks have gone back and we are in November which means I need to start thinking about Christmas eek! But before that its time to share another Sketchy Scrappers layout. This months sketch was set by the lovely Fi and is from Page Maps
I have used this sketch before and LOVE it so I thought this would be an easy layout to produce. I chose my photos but somehow I couldnt get it to flow straight away, but once the creative juices got their act together I came up with this
These are just two random photos I snapped over the summer. The top one is of my flowery sunglasses on the beach at Wells, the bottom is of mine and SIL's feet in the swimming pool. Instead of one large flag banner I decided to include three smaller banners of different lengths, this meant I could use more scraps from my scraps bag.

I will admit that when I finished this layout I wasnt happy with it and as I was uploading the photo earlier I realised why, the title was wrong! Spot the mistake below
Thats what happens when you spell a title backwards lol! I also wasnt happy with the thickers so I probably did myself a favour lol! In the end I kept the thickers for the last word, then used some old K & Company letter stickers I've had for ages and Authentique letters which came with a kit ages ago but have been really good value they go on and on!

No comments:

Post a Comment