Sunday 9 September 2012

Take 5

Its another beautiful sunny Sunday, so instead of heading out to the beach or going on a picnic I have been scrapping instead! Ever since I joined the Tag-a-longs on UKS I have been feeling more motivated to try and do some challenges so today I sat down and completed the house challenge. This months challenge was to create a layout around the theme of work, rest or play. I flicked through our holiday photos from Wales and found some "paparazzi" photos Ian took of me having a drink in Port Meirion so I decided to go for a rest theme and created this
I printed the photos 3x2 so I could include all four. I finally bit the bullet and cut into this months Quirky Kit which is soooo lovely but great for summer photos. The papers are both from Studio Calico's Hey day collection and the little embellishment type things were cut from some Elle's Studio cards, the red scallop is the remains of a Crate Paper border sticker which has been in my pencil case for ages. I was also brave and actually misted onto my layout using Mister Huey's powder blue mist and bubbles mask. I wasnt to sure if I liked it when I did it but once everything else was added to the page it grew on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment