Monday 30 July 2012

Twilight Addicts CC: Shell Room

Well yesterday was not as productive as Saturday as I had a pounding headache for most of the day. I did however manage to complete another challenge for the Twilight Addicts CC woohoo! This challenge was a second set by Gemma. This time she asked us to use something we had brought because it was pretty but then didnt have a clue how to use it, to use more than one photo, & to use old stash. This was the layout I produced
 I had brought this MME shaped paper in a sale last year when I was going through a phase of buying shaped papers. Since then it has sat neglected in my paper folder as I didnt know what kind of layout it would be ideal for, but I thought these photos of a little Shell room in Port Meirion needed something beachy to sit with them so out it finally came. I'll be honest I'm not too sure if it works but I'm pleased the paper finally has a use! All the papers again came from my scraps bag, & the lettered stickers are Fancy Pants stickers I have used alot hence the reason why I've used alot of capitals!

1 comment: