Friday 9 March 2012

Meadow Barn Layouts

This time last week I was in a gorgeous converted barn in Herefordshire for the second annual Twilight Addicts weekend away. We had lots of laughs and lots of yummy cake & fajitas, and managed to do lots of scrapping. I completed 4 layouts beating the 3 I did last year! I managed to use most of my Quirky Kit Lite which I was chuffed with. One layout was for the weekly on UKS but I wont show it here as it is a photo of my friends gorgeous little girls. But these were the others I did:

Puppy Dog eyes: Buster looking adorable as ever with his little cuddly friend who he sleeps with.
The Driftwood Hunter: photo is of my SIL looking for driftwood to take home when we went to Wells. I was quite chuffed with this layout as it is quite minimal which is not my usual style.
On the Beach: this is another layout from Wells of just a couple of shots I took on the beach

2 comments:

  1. Super layouts Jessica - I especially love the doggy one. I hope we get to see Vern's and Rodger's update on the weekend soon LOL!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I found your new blog! Fantastic layouts Jess and I know the other one you did was gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete